WDC Business Enterprise
WDC Business Enterprise was established by Warwick District Council to promote and support the creation, survival and growth of local companies, by providing: –
- A variety of premises and workspaces, or support in finding other commercial spaces across Warwick district. This is not limited to, but includes fully furnished and serviced office space, on flexible licence agreements
- ‘Subscription Packages’ for businesses who do not yet require a full-time office; only require a desk occasionally; or simply need a professional-sounding mailing address
- ‘Back office’ support: a range of assistance designed to meet the needs of your small business; this includes bookkeeping, a tailored and personal telephone answering service, through to bespoke administrative tasks
- Fully equipped conference facilities, including refreshments, whiteboards and an audio visual presentation suite
- Access to the Warwickshire Business Support Start-up Service –workshops and one-to-one mentoring
- Signposting to grant and funding opportunities
Gayle Spencer, Business Manager – Enterprise, says “We’re very proud to support the South Warwickshire Achievement Award at this year’s Leamington Business Awards.
The Awards showcase the best of our area, offer valuable networking opportunities and most importantly, celebrate the success and hard work of the fantastic small businesses South Warwickshire.”
To find out more about how the team can help your business, drop them an email at email@example.com or call 01926 333222.